Monday 7 March 2011

My Family

The first word i want to say   i love my family very much....yup without them, i'm not the one of strong human now...they are everything for me, to support me, love me as who am i,  sharing problems  and more more they do for me....hmm the first thing i want tell that  i am  very proud to be your daughter, abah en. jaidi mustafa & mak pn robiyah abubakar angah sangat2 syng mak ngn abah...tanpa kalian angah tak kan ad di dunia ni...
here, my lovely mom & my dad that they are the only parents that i have in this world...

huhuhu mak abah....cumel + hensem gtu lahir la anak2 kamu yng sgt cumel & hencem ni.hehehe
along & angah, pastu Kakde, alng acik & adik... we are hepy together....the best moment that i cant forget in our life...huhuhu....

ni la Along sy yng sgt cengeng tp manja

ini la angah yng suka nangis
my lovely sis  die la yng sy rasa paling comel & fashionable dr kami 3 orng

alang ramai tertarik pd mu kerana mata yng cantik kn

achik mantain cool hehehe....seorng yng responsibilty to our fmly

adik kamu je harapan our family..

No comments: